Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has issued scheme which is Recognition of Prior Learning for skill certification. In India only 2% of youth people are certified skill. Therefore this scheme is initiated to certify more and more skill people so that they can live a prosper life. The scheme is underway to certify the skills acquired by workers in the unorganised sectors through traditional, non-formal learning channels.
- To train and certify Formal Skill development to youth people.
- Focuses on the individuals engaged in unregulated sectors.
- To enhance the career or employability opportunities of an individual as well as to provide alternative routes to higher education
- Unemployed youth
- To Provide Forma Certified Degree in Training.
- To develop higher education system.
- To promote skill Employment in Youth.
- Reward candidates undergoing skill training by authorized institutions at an average monetary reward of Rs.8,000 per candidate.
- Monetary Awards for Skill Certification to boost employability and productivity of youth by incentivizing them for skill training.
How to Apply:
Please refer to this link –https://pmkvyofficial.org/Index.aspx
For More Info: Click Here