Industries Commisionerate, Gujarat Govt. has launched a scheme which would facilitate acquisition of clean & green technologies by micro, small and medium units across the sectors and thus, bridge the technological gap at an affordable cost.
- To catalyze the manufacturing growth in MSME sector to contribute to the national focus of “Make in India”.
- To provide assistance to MSMEs for technical acquisition.
Period of Operation:
The scheme will be in operation for period of 5 years from 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2019.
- New as well as existing enterprises with new technology, new product or improved production process.
- MSME intending to acquire technology for a specific product or process.
Eligible enterprise will be provided benefits in the form of assistance:
- Assistance @ 50% of cost of technology acquisition, including royalty payments for first two years, subject to maximum of Rs.50 Lakhs.
- Assistance will not available for the purchase of plant & machinery or equipments.
How to Apply:
The unit will have to apply to IC office with application and all documents mentioned in check list, after signing MOU with technology provider.
Eligible unit can download application form From Here and check list From Here
- Name: N.M. Trivedi
- Designation: Commissioner of Industries (Incentives)
- Address: Block No. 1, 4th Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar- 382017
- Phone: 079 232 52 594, 079 232 52 588
For More Information: Click Here