Directorate of Minorities Welfare, Tamil Nadu envisages to help the people belonging to Backward castes, More Backward castes of Tamil Nadu.
- To create employment opportunities for disadvantaged people.
- To help them with a sustainable and self reliant source of livelihood.
- The beneficiary should belong to BC/ MBC/ DNCs community.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.40000/- in rural areas and Rs.60,000/- in Urban areas.
- The applicant should have Tailoring Knowledge.
- Age of the beneficiary should be from 20 to 45 years.
How to Apply
Contact your District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Officer of the concerned District.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.