Directorate of Minorities Welfare, Tamil Nadu envisages to help the people belonging to Backward castes, More Backward castes of Tamil Nadu.
- To create employment opportunities for disadvantaged people.
- To help them with a sustainable and self reliant source of livelihood.
- The beneficiary should belong to BC/ MBC/ DNCs community.
- The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.40000/- in rural areas and Rs.60,000/- in Urban areas.
- The applicant should have Tailoring Knowledge.
- Age of the beneficiary should be from 20 to 45 years.
How to Apply
Contact your District Backward Classes and Minorities Welfare Officer of the concerned District.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.