To encourage the merit amongst Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes students, this scheme was launched from the year 2005-06. It was amended in 2009 which made this scheme’s scope extended up to post-graduate classes. This scheme is under the Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Development. The key features are enlisted below.
- Students should be domicile of Haryana.
- Students should belong to Scheduled Caste or Backward Classes.
- Applications shall be submitted to DWO/TWO
- Amount of Incentives ranges from Rs. 4,000 to 12,000 per annum.
- Payment will be remitted to Bank Account.
For Application Form: Click Here
For More Info: Click Here
When is the last date of submission of application for scholarship given on the basis of 12 th class marks to backward classes???
what is the meaning of dispatch no in undertaking fom
I read in 11th class. I want to apply for DR.AMBEDKAR MEDAVI CHATTRA YOJNA.Please tell me last date of this scholarship 2017-18.