“Mai Bhago Istri Shakti Scheme”
This scheme will be implemented through PACS (Primary Agriculture Cooperative Society) in Punjab as facilitators and different income generating activities will be identified at the village level depending upon the area to make women self sufficient.
- To strengthen women especially in rural areas individuals or groups.
- To strengthen their activities through training at convenient places.
- To provide them hassle free credit and assistance.
- Providing raw material to women entrepreneurs.
- To ensure marketing of products made by such self employed women through the network of primary societies, apex/ state organizations.
- To seek and take assistance, grants, subsidies from state and central organizations.
She should be a resident of Punjab.
- Training and Education of members.
- Marketing of Products prepared by the women members.
- Financial assistance upto Rs. 25,000/- to women through PACS on the basis of personal guarantee.
- Loan will be hassle free and at the preferential rate of interest at 8-10%.
For More Info : Click Here