To aid educated unemployed people, the state government of Uttarakhand launched a scheme called Employment Cum Skill Development Allowance for all educated unemployed people. The scheme is applicable for every district of the state.
A candidate must fulfill the below mentioned conditions in order to be eligible for the scheme-
- Must have passed minimum 12th standard
- Must be registered with an Employment Exchange in the state
- Age criteria- between 25 and 35 years
- Must e a permanent resident of the state
- Family income- maximum ₹ 1.5 lakh
- Must have completed 4 years registration in employment exchange including renewal of the registration
- This allowance is applicable to one person per family. If there are 2 unemployed people in one house, the person with more age is given preference.
- However, parents of any person seeking for allowance must not be a government employee.
Under this scheme, allowance is given on monthly basis. However, this allowance depends upon the educational qualification of a candidate-
- For 12th Pass or equivalent- ₹ 500/- per month
- Graduate or equivalent- ₹ 750/- per month
- Post graduate or equivalent- ₹ 1000/- per month
How to apply?
To apply, CLICK HERE
For application form, CLICK HERE