Under the scheme the cultural complexes are established in the State to have the public privilege of witnessing high standard performances by the groups and the artists of repute so also to provide the budding artists the infrastructure facilities to present their performance in a benefiting manner. The Complexes/ Auditoriums are kept open for public performances. The Complexes are established as per request of the public and availability of funds.
- Any group /institution from the State or outside the state may use the auditorium and other facilities for their performance on payment of the charges.
- Allotment/Reservation is required to be confirmed at least a week in advance in the Directorate respective project plans.
- Confirmation of reservation shall be done on receipt of the charges fixed by the Govt. from time to time.
- Govt. reserves the right to confirm the allotment or cancel the reservation with a short notice without any reason.
Procedure to avail the benefit:
- The group/individuals have to apply for reservation of accommodation in the prescribed form at least fifteen days in advance.
- The parties have to make full payment at the time of reservation only.
- It is binding upon the parties to adhere to the them and conditions prescribed and criteria laid down in using the various facilities in the complex.
For More Info: Click Here