Name of the scheme: Scheme of Financial Assistance for Seminars Festivals and Exhibitions on Cultural Subjects by not-for–profit Organizations
Purpose: The scheme covers all ‘not-for-profit’ organizations, including Societies, Trusts and Universities, for supporting the seminars, research, workshops, festivals and exhibitions, etc. organized by them on different aspects of Indian Culture.
- The applicant organization that are voluntary organizations or NGOs, should have a properly constituted managing body with its powers, duties and responsibilities clearly defined and laid down in the form of a written constitution.
- It must have tied up or planned the matching resources at least to the extent of 25 % of the project cost.
- It should have facilities, resources, personnel and experience to take up the event/ project for which a grant is required.
- Past experience of holding such functions, as applied for, would be given preference.
Quantum of assistance:
Grant for specific projects would be restricted to 75% of the expenditure, subject to a maximum of Rs.5 lakhs per project as recommended by the Expert Committee.
Documents to be attached with the application:
- Constitution of the Organization
- Constitution of the Board of Management or Governing Body and particulars of each member
- Copy of the latest available Annual Report
- A detailed project report including
- Description of the project for which assistance is requested along with its duration and the qualifications and experience of the staff to be employed for the project;
- Financial statement of the project giving item wise details of recurring and non recurring expenditure separately, and
- The source (s) from which counterpart funds will be obtained.
- A statement of income and expenditure of the applicant organization for the previous three years and a copy of the balance sheet for the previous year certified by a Chartered Accountant or a Government Auditor.
- An Indemnity Bond in the prescribed Performa on a stamp paper of appropriate denomination;
- Details of the bank account in the prescribed proforma to enable electronic transfer of sanctioned funds.
Release of the grant:
The Grant will be released in two installments of 75% (First Installment) and 25% (Second Installment).
How to apply?
- The Scheme is open throughout the year. The application in the prescribed proforma for grant under the Scheme may be sent to the Director, North Central Zone Cultural Centre (NCZCC), 14, CSP Singh Marg, Allahabad-211001.
- Telephone No. 0532-2421855, 0532-2423698.
For more information, click here