The Department of Defence Services of Punjab was established for the welfare of military personnel and ex-servicemen. There are total 5 regiment schools in Punjab. The students registered under this scheme are given financial assistance every month for their welfare. They key features of this scheme are enlisted below:
- Student should be studying in the regiment school.
- Student should be Children of Ex Servicemen/widows who are domicile of Punjab.
- 200 per month as financial assistance to students.
Currently students of following 5 Schools are under this scheme:
- Sikh Regimental Centre, Ramgarh Cantt
- Sikh LI Regimental Centre, Fatehgarh
- Dogra Regimental Centre, Faizabad
- J&K Rif Regimental Centre, Jabalpur
- Punjab Ramgarh Centre
For More Info: Click Here