Handlooms, Handicrafts, Textiles and Khadi Department is offering Scholarship to students studying in IX to XII standard for a maximum period of four years or till they complete XII standard, whichever event occurs earlier.
- To help students financially in getting better future opportunities.
- Children of Handloom Weavers are eligible for the scholarship.
- Student must be studying in IX to XII standard.
- The Scheme is valid for two children of the member covered.
- The scholarship will be for academic year June to May.
- Scholarships of Rs.300/- per quarter per child is to be paid.
How to Apply
Contact: Director of Welfare Schemes Of Handlooms and Textiles Department.
For more info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here