Government of India believes in Unity in Diversity which is the basic tenet of Indian Culture. The Constitution of India grants equal rights and opportunities to all communities including minority communities of India to profess their religion and culture.There is a general lack of information among people about the rich cultural heritage of minority communities of India, particularly of Parsis, Christians, Buddhists etc.
Ministry of Minority Affairs intends to launch a new scheme “HamariDharohar” to preserve rich culture and heritage of minority communities of India.
- To curate rich heritage of minorities under overall concept of Indian Culture
- Curating iconic exhibitions
- Preservation of literature/ documents etc
- Support and promotion of calligraphy etc
- Research and Development
- State Archaeological Departments
- Renowned organizations like Aga Khan Heritage Trust etc
- Reputed Registered Minority Community Organizations, registered under Societies Registration Act for at least three years
- Registered/Recognized Cultural Institutions of Minority Communities, registered under Societies
- Registration Act for at least three years, and having experience of such curating works of heritage
- Recognized Universities/ Research Institutions
- Institutions of Central/ State Government curating works of heritage
Eligibility for fellowship:
- The candidate should be a notified minority and Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks
- He/she should have secured admission in a University/Institution for a regular M. Phil/ Ph.D
- He/ She should not be more than 35 years of age
- 33% seats of annual targets will be earmarked for minority girls/women candidates
- 100% Central Assistance
- Assistance will be provided in grants and capital cost for infrastructure development
- Assistance will also be provided for fellowship, research and development
- The fellowship amount will be Rs.25,000 per month for 2nd years and Rs.28,000 per month in 3rd year.
- The Fellowship would be admissible maximum for 3 years. If the research is not completed within 3 years, it may be extended by maximum one year more @ Rs. 28,000/- p.m.
For more info: Click Here
To download our app : Click Here