Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana by the state government in response to the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao programme of the central government. The HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2022 will provide financial aid for the education of the daughters of Himachal Pradesh. The Himachal Pradesh government will deposit a scholarship of 10,000 rupees in the girl’s bank account or at the post office upon the birth of a girl. In addition, the daughters of Himachal Pradesh will receive financial aid ranging from 300 to 12,000 for the purchase of textbooks and uniforms for grades I through XII. After class XII, if the daughter decides to continue her education in the degree course, she will receive financial support in the amount of 5000.
Details about Beti Hai Anmol Yojana –
- Himachal Pradesh government have started different types of scheme to empower the daughters.
- Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojna has been launched by the state government keeping in mind that daughters should not face any obstacle in leading a safe and dignified life.
- Through this scheme, there is a provision to provide ₹ 12000 at the rate of each girl child to the families living below the poverty line.
- Under the scheme, the cash given to the girl child can be withdrawn from the bank account after the girl reaches the age of 18 years.
- The government created this programme to help girls become more independent and to balance the sex ratio.
Objective of Beti Hai Anmol Yojana –
- The main objective of Himachal Pradesh Betiyan Anmol Yojana is to provide financial assistance for the education of daughters.
- The financial aid which will be provided to the girls through this scheme will ensure that daughters do not leave their studies in the middle.
- Through this scheme, there will also be a change in the negative thinking towards the daughters of the people.
- The daughters of Himachal Pradesh will be able to do their studies without any financial problems.
Eligibility for Beti Hai Anmol Scheme-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant should be below poverty line.
- Only two daughters of a family can take benefit under this scheme.
Documents required to apply Beti Hai Anmol Yojana-
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank passbook copy
- BPL ration card
- Address proof
- Letter from the headmasterbe of the school
Process to apply offline under Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2022-
- First of all you have to click on the link given https://pmmodiyojana.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/BetiHaiAnmolYojna.pdf
- Now the application form of Beti Hai Anmol Yojana will come in front of you.
- You have to download and print this application form.
- After that you have to enter all the information asked in this form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After this you have to submit this form to Lok Mitra Kendra, Anganwadi Center or CDPO office.