The scheme gets its inspiration from the legendry great woman from the history of Punjab who became an inspiring/motivating figure for the great ‘40 Muktas’ of the Sikh History. She is known as a symbol of power and faith.
- Strengthen women especially in rural areas in single/individual capacity or clusters or groups.
- Strengthen women’s activities through training at convenient places, hassle free credit and assistance.
- Creation of backward & forward linkages by creating a supply chain for providing raw material to women entrepreneurs with the help of apex/state level organizations.
- Ensuring marketing of products made by such self employed women through the network of primary societies as well as the apex/ state organizations like WEAVCO, MARKFED & MILKFED.
- Seeking and taking assistance, grants, subsidies from state and central organizations like KVIC, KVIB as well as Mahila Kosh etc.
- Financial Assistance/Loans
- Recovery and marketing of products prepared by Women members
Funds for these activities will be provided by the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Society (PACS). Central Cooperative Banks will keep separate funds for these women members. This loan will be hassle free and at the preferential rate of interest preferably at 8-10% at the personal surety of some cooperative members of the society and without stressing for any tangible security and bills etc. PSCB has given limit of Rs. 2.00 lacs to each PACS for advancement of Loans to Women members.
For Details: Click Here