Handlooms, Textiles and Khadi Department has a scheme of giving old age pension to Handloom Weavers
- To help Handloom Weavers financially in their old age.
- Any active member of the society on attaining the age of 60 years.
- All primary societies functioning in the State shall be eligible to participate in the scheme.
- Should be an active member for a minimum period of 2 years on the date of his / her application for admission.
- Should not be a defaulter in payment of subscription to the Savings and Security Scheme for a continuous period exceeding 6 months at the date of attaining age of 60.
- Old Age Pension at the rate of Rs.400/- per month will be paid to the weavers after attaining the age of 60 years.
How to Apply
Contact Director of Handloom Weavers’ Co-operative Society.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here