- To provide support to underprivileged children, aged, destitute and disabled people.
- To recognize and strengthen the sustainable efforts put in by the various reputed Institutions in providing meaningful, safe, playful environment, food, shelter, health care etc. for upliftment of weaker section of the society and to give an impetus, encouragement and financial backing to them for their contribution in the field social sector.
- To support the institutions in implementation of their programmes.
- To take care of all such type of underprivileged, downtrodden, neglected section of the society.
- In recognition of the services rendered for upliftment of underprivileged children, old, sick and disabled, one-time golden jubilee grant in the memory of Blessed Mother Teresa of Rs. 25.00 lakhs each shall be sanctioned to the 29 Institutions/NGOs of Goa.
- Other Institutions/NGOs will be eligible for the grant subject to the following conditions:
- The Institution/NGOs shall submit application for the grants under the scheme in prescribed form.
- The Institution/NGOs should be registered with the state government registration authorities.
- The Institution/NGOs should be in existence for a minimum period of 05
- NGOs should have been providing humanitarian service to minimum 25 inmates (Old, sick, underprivileged children etc.) for the last 5
- Should have infrastructure facilities of spacious accommodation of minimum area of 50 Mts. with proper ventilation, toilet, kitchen etc.
- Should furnish a copy of the constitution/bye laws of the institution.
- In amount of Rs. 25.00 lakhs shall be sanctioned as one-time grant to the institutions/NGOs.
Valid from: 01-04-2011
For More Info: Click Here