Arunachal Pradesh has launched the Arunachal Pradesh Public Private Partnership Policy- 2011 with the PPP (Public-Private Partnership) approach. The PPP approach is best suited for the infrastructure sector as it supplements scarce public resources. The approach creates a more competitive environment and helps to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
- To support private investment and to create conductive environment.
- Provide better infrastructure and service at an optimal cost.
- Setting up a transparent, consistent, efficient administrative mechanism to create a level playing field for all participants to protect the interest of all stakeholders.
- Provide necessary risk sharing framework in the project structure.
- Create an efficient and effective institutional mechanism for speedy clearance of the projects.
- To provide the required viability gap funding (VGF)
Arunachal Pradesh Infrastructure Development Fund (APIDF) to facilitate implementation of the objectives of the Policy.
Infrastructure Sectors covered by the policy:
- Public Transport (Road, Aerodrome, Railway)
- Industrial, Theme Parks, Knowledge Parks, Special Economic Zones and Townships
- Water supply
- Tourism and related infrastructure
- Agriculture Production and Marketing
- Any other sector / facility as may be included by the Government
For More Details: Click Here