The objective of the scheme is to provide Financial Assistance to the Voluntary Organizations/NGO’s for the purpose of organizing activities such as Seminars, Workshops, Competitions, Medical Camps, Awareness Camps etc., in the State of Goa.
- The scheme shall be applicable to all the NGO’s registered under an appropriate Law in force, at least 2 years prior to making an application for Financial Assistance under this Scheme.
- The NGO will submit Audited Statements of Accounts of last two years as well as a copy of Memorandum of Association & Article of Association while applying for financial assistance under the Scheme.
- The NGO’s applying for financial assistance under this scheme shall be working for the Welfare of Senior Citizens/ Disabled Persons and other weaker sections of the Society and the activities to be undertaken shall be for the cause of such sections.
- Under the Scheme a maximum amount of Rs. 50,000/- shall be sanctioned by the Directorate of Social Welfare for the purpose of undertaking any of the activity mentioned.
- The amount sanctioned shall be released in two equal instalments in the form of Grants. Any NGO shall be sanctioned financial assistance under the scheme only once in period two financial years.
- The NGO shall contribute at least 20% of the cost of proposed activity and the 80% of the cost shall be sanctioned under the scheme subject to the maximum of Rs. 50,000/-.
- The proof of such contribution shall be provided to the Director of Social Welfare.
- The NGO will submit a statement of the organizing activities as Seminars, Workshops, Competitions, Medical Camps and Awareness Camps etc. and details of expenditure made.
For More Info: Click Here