This scheme provides the Milk Producers and their family an insurance plan powered by the United India Insurance Company. This insurance also provides health cover to the beneficiaries. This policy is come in implementation by the MoU of Dairy Federations with United India Insurance Company. The key features of the scheme are enlisted below:
- Those milk producers which are supplying milk to the selected bodies of Dairy Federation.
- Husband/Wife and two children will be covered under the insurance.
- Age: 3 months to 65 Years.
- Under this insurance policy, the expenditure on treatment of family of milk producer, admitted for more than 24 hours in Government Hospitals or in Listed Private Hospitals.
- Maximum Allowance of Rs. 1 lakh.
- For Severe diseases like Heart Diseases, Cancer, Neurological Diseases the allowed amount would be of Rs. 2 lakhs.
Apply within 45 Days of Discharge from hospital.
Where to Apply:
- In the respective Dairy Co-Operative Society or District Dairy Association.
- Secretary of Dairy Co-Operative Society or District Dairy Association.
For More Info: Click Here