The object of the scheme is to create social awareness and to encourage the individuals to help the poor, needy and common man to improve their socio economic, Education, standard of living, etc.
- The individual applicant should be a resident of state of Goa.
- The applicant summarily, should mention in the application the services rendered by him for the common man with proofs like Photographs, news, articles, etc.
- Any individual irrespective of caste and creed whose work is honoured by the public can apply for the award of Best Social worker.
- Applications are to be invited from the individuals through local dailies.
- One social worker from each taluka shall be selected for awards.
On selection of Best Social Worker, he/she shall be honoured with a cash award of Rs. 25,000/-, shawl and Shrifal (coconut) on the occasion of Goa liberation Day.
For More Info: Click Here