This scheme has been designed to provide financial support to the institutions, cultural groups, individuals to organize/conduct various types to Cultural Events/Programmes/Exhibitions/Festivals, etc. This scheme intends to give opportunity to young artists to develop their talents, so also to give opportunity to the artists as well as general public to witness various standard cultural performances/events. The key features of the scheme are enlisted below:
- To encourage Cultural Events.
- To give financial support to the cultural groups or an individual to organize cultural events.
- To give opportunity to young artists to develop their talent.
- Any group/organization/institutions registered or unregistered as well an individual person are eligible to avail benefit under this scheme.
- Applicant should have experience in organizing cultural events.
- Preference will be given to registered institutions/organizations.
- The applicant institutions/organization/group or individual applicant as the case may be shall not be defaulter of Directorate of Art & Culture.
- Under this scheme, grant shall be given to organize specific cultural event/Programme/ Exhibitions/Festival/Camp & Workshop.
- financial grant of maximum up to 5 lakhs or 80% of the expenditure incurred for organizing the cultural events will be given based on the nature of events (whichever is less)
- However, in the case where the Directorate of Art & Culture suo-moto identifies any institution & group or individual person to organize any Cultural Event/Programme/ Exhibitions/Festival/Camp & Workshop for the Department of Art & Culture then the grant maximum unto Rs. 5 lakhs or 100% of the expenditure incurred for organizing the event, whichever is less shall be granted for this purpose.
Valid till: 31st March 2017
For More Info: Click Here