Cities and their development is a central topic in human geography, and the study of cities makes up the sub-discipline of city geography or urbanism. For improved infrastructure, mobilization, environment conservation, cultural and social aspects, communication and industrial advancement, urban development is necessary. Urban Development and Urban Housing under Gujarat Govt. has come up with plan for the social, cultural, economic and physical development of cities, as well as the underlying causes of these processes.
Provisions and Benefits:
Following benefits and provisions are covered under this scheme:
- Infrastructure facilities like Internal Roads, Streetlight & Water Supply Pipeline in private societies on a participatory basis.
- Urban Mobility (City Bus Service, Traffic Management, Flyover Bridge, Railway Over Bridge & Railway Under Bridge, Ring Roads & Radial Roads).
- Social Infrastructural Facilities such as Urban Health Center, Nand Ghar (Anganwadi), Community Hall, E-library, Market & Parking Facilities.
- Basic Civic Facilities (including Ultra-modern Pay & Use Toilets)
- Affordable Housing
- Employment-Oriented Skill Development programme.
For More Information: Click Here