The Integrated Cooperative Development Project scheme (ICDP) is introduced and funded by National Cooperative Development Corporation, New Delhi (NCDC) for overall development of selected districts through cooperative entrepreneurial efforts in Agriculture and allied sectors such as Dairy, Fisheries, Poultry, Handloom, Marketing, Processing and Consumer sectors. In this scheme loan contribution and grant is provided to committees for business growth and increase in infrastructure capacity. Presently this scheme is operating in Mau, Faizabad, Etawah, Ballia, Saharanpur, Banda, Moradabad, Bareilly, ETA and Casganj districts of UP.
- Integrated development of cooperative and related areas such as dairy, fish, handloom, industrial and rural industries committees.
- Increase in infrastructure and storage capacity of cooperatives.
- Increase in commercial potential of cooperatives.
Support for following Items:
- Warehouse construction,Warehouse repair, Consumer curse and boundary wall construction.
- Furniture Fixture,Banking counters and Bar
- Increase in margin money for business.
- Arrangement of Ammonia compressor and generator system for milk societies etc.
- Arrangement of Boat Net Insulated boxes and freezing container for Fisheries committees.
- To Support Tourism Rural Housing and solar energy projects
- NCDC will provide assistance in the form of 50% loan, 30% contribution amount and 20% grant for infrastructure work projects.
- Contribution amount and grant for increase in commercial potential.
- NCDC will provide 50% grant for training and salary allowances of staff under the project.
For More Info: Click Here