To make people aware of use and importance of formulated floating or non-floating feed to increase the fish productivity of fish ponds.
Beneficiaries, having qualifications described below, will be included under this scheme:
- Single beneficiaries
- All perennial rural ponds, all long seasonal rural ponds in which water remains essentially until after the months of March and April.
- All rural ponds of/made under Gram Panchayat Ownership, Meenakshi Scheme, Fish Farmer Development Agency Scheme, Departmental Schemes and of private sectors in fishing is being taken under the Fisheries Department.
- Perennial Ponds will be given priority.
- Small perennial ponds of minimum 0.2 hectare water area and large ponds of maximum 10.0 hectare water area will not be eligible for this plan.
- Small seasonal ponds of minimum 0.4 hectare water area and large ponds of maximum 5.0 hectare water area will not be included in this plan.
The grant will be provided as fish foods in which:
- 90% of the unit cost i.e.; beneficiaries will be given financial assistance only once at the rate of RS. 45,000 per hectare.
- Fish Food of Rs. 50,000 will be provided from District Office of M.P agro.
For more information: Click Here