For the welfare of workers in Madhya Pradesh, Government has come up with grants for the family, after the death of worker. The key features of the scheme are enlisted below:
- Age of worker should be 18 – 60 years.
- Death should not be intentional like suicide, death due to fight or consumption of alcohol etc.
- Immediate grant of Rs. 3000 for the funeral ceremony.
- In case of natural death:
- If age less than 45 years; Grant of Rs. 75 thousand.
- If age more than 45 years; Grant of Rs. 25 thousand
- Death due to accident on site; Grant of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Permanent disability due to accident on site; Grant of Rs. 75 thousand
Death Certificate, Post-mortem report and Copy of FIR should be attached with the application. Family can apply until 3 months from the date of death.
For More Info: Click Here