- Prime Minister Narendra Modi donated one month’s salary to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund for assistance to those affected by the recent earthquake within the country.
- Not just him, infact members of Lok Sabha also decided to donate one month’s salary for earthquake assistance.
- The government has announced compensation for the victims from PM’s relief fund.
- Minister of State (MoS) for Social Justice and Empowerment Vijay Sampla presented a cheque of Rs two crore to Modi for PMNRF.
- It guestured that the country and politicians are raising themselves above politics to create a value driven country.
Please contribute whatever you can to PM’s Relief Fund.