The Logistic Parks play a vital role in development of state infrastructure. They boost economic activity and employment generation. Logistic Parks by Private Institutions are hence promoted and encouraged by the State Government.
Period of Operation:
The Scheme will be active for 5 years from 1st January 2015 to 1st January 2020
- The Logistic Park is required to have the following minimum infrastructure facilities:
- Internal Asphalt Road/Cement Concrete Roads.
- Storm Water Drainage System.
- Domestic Sewerage Collection and Disposal System.
- Open & Green Spaces.
- Water & power Supply & Distribution Network.
- Entrance Gate & Security & Communication Network.
- Effluent Treatment, Collection & Disposal.
- Fire Station/ Fire Fighting Facilities with Equipment.
- The developer of the park availing this incentive will not be eligible for any other incentive from State Government.
- The Project shall complete within 3 years by the date of approval from the State Empowered Committee.
- The minimum area of the logistic park should be 20 hectares.
- The logistic park should have Third Party Quality Assurance System(TPQS) for the entire infrastructure.
- The new logistics park will be provided incentive of 25% of the total fixed capital investment in the building and infrastructure policies (Except Land Cost, Transport Vehicles and other ineligible expenses).
- The maximum incentive provided will be of Rs. 15 Crore.
- Developer of the project will be eligible for reimbursement of 100% stamp duty paid on purchase of land.
- Individual unit that buys plot in that industrial park will be eligible for reimbursement of 50% stamp duty paid by them.
Shri G.H. Solanki
Joint Commissioner of Industries (Infra.)
For More Info: Click Here