- New companies will be able to start their business by filing just one integrated company incorporation form, starting May 1st 2015, against eight separate forms earlier
- The new form, called INC-29, will be available on the Ministry of Corporate Affairs website.
- This is part of the government’s drive to improve India’s ranking on the globally tracked parameter of ease of doing business.
- The government wants to reduce the time taken to register a company in India to one day.
- To make compliance and reporting easier and convenient for corporates.