Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Govt of India has a scheme of providing funding support for Financial Assistance for Repairing of House of Ex Servicemen, damaged in natural disaster.
The aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance for repair of house to an orphaned daughter of all ranks and 100% disabled ESM/widow up to the rank of Havildar/equiv whose house has been damaged in natural calamity.
The following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- Applicant must be an orphan daughter of all ranks.
- Should be 100% disabled ESM/widow upto the rank of Havildar/equivalent.
- House should have been damaged as result of a natural calamity notified by the Centre/State Govts only.
- Should be recommended by respective Zila Sainik Board (ZSB) and Rajya Sainik Board (RSB).
For the House Repair out of AFFDF is provided at a rate of Rs. 20,000/- (max) to orphan daughter of all ranks 100% disabled ESM/widow of ESM upto the rank of Havildar / equivalent whose house is damaged by natural calamity ( payable in one instalment ).
How to apply:
Application should be made on prescribed format with recommendation of respective ZSWO on it. Copies of following documents duly attested by ZSWO must accompany the application:-
- Service Discharge Certificate/Book.
- House Ownership Certificate.
- Certificate from the State Govt/Revenue officials regarding cause of damage and estimated loss.
- Notification issued by the Central or State Govt declaring that the damage is due to a natural calamity.
For More Info: Click Here
For Updates Download our App: Click Here