Ministry of Minority Affair under Central Sector scheme to provide professional charges to research/monitoring organization which have the expertise and are willing to undertake purposeful Operation Research/ Market Research/ Action Research.
- Generate information and database on problems and requirements of Minorities through Operation Research/ Market Research/ Action Research.
- Collect information about development deficits through Surveys.
- Concurrent Monitoring of schemes being implemented by the Ministry.
- Multi media campaign involving Print media, electronic media and Outdoor Publicity for dissemination of information to generate awareness relating to schemes/ programmes and initiatives for Minorities.
- Publicity to Prime Minister‟s 15 Point Programme for Welfare of Minorities and Multi-sectoral Development Programme (MsDP), which are flagship programmes of this Ministry.
- To support organization for workshops/ seminars/ Conferences.
- Research Organizations/ Institutions/ Councils.
- Registered Civil Societies
- Universities including Deemed Universities recognized by UGC.
- Reputed Institutions of higher learning.
- Autonomous Bodies.
- Reputed Market Research Agencies and Registered Bodies of professionals.
- Central Government will give 100% financial assistance for research, monitoring and media marketing.
For more info: Click Here
To download our app: Click Here