For meeting various financial needs of an assisted unit of the Corporation.
- The company should have been classified as standard asset of the Corporation.
- The company should have paid at least one third of principal amount of term loan disbursed.
- The company should be in production for the last 3 years, earning cash profits in the last two years.
- Maximum of Rs. 2.00 crores subject to ceiling of aggregate term loan of Rs. 10.00 crores. Loan amount should not exceed the amount of term loan repaid by the company. The loan shall be limited to 70% of value of fixed assets.
- Reimbursement of loan as 8 un-dated cheques of quarterly instalments of principal amount.
- Loan will be given on prevailing rate of interest.
Repayment in 5 years in quarterly instalments including moratorium period not exceeding 6 months.
For More Info: Click Here