RIICO, Rjasthan Government has launched Equipment Finance Scheme to cater to the frequent need of the companies for installation of equipment during its operation cycle.
- Company should be standard asset and has no default in repayment during the year.
- Company should have paid at least one third of the principal amount.
- Company should have been in operation for the last 3 years and earning adequate cash profits in at least 2 (including preceding year) out of the last 3 years.
- Average DSCR 2:1 after the proposed assistance.
- Loan up to Rs. 50 Crore per year and the loan amount shall also not exceed the amount repaid by the company against term loan to FIs / Bank(s).
- Security Margin: Minimum 25%
- Promoter’s Contribution: Minimum 30%
- Debt Equity Ratio: 1.25:1 (after availing the limit)
- Repayment Period: Not more than 5 years in quarterly installments. The first installment shall be payable from the next quarter of availing the disbursement.
For More Information: Click Here