SBI Doctor Pilus Bank Loan Scheme provides a hassle free financing opportunity to qualified doctors especially to fresheners with entrepreneurship attitude. Doctors can avail this scheme to open a clinic, upgrading their clinic or even starting a start up in the medical field. Let’s find out the details of this scheme.
Highlights of this scheme
- For buying medical equipments.
- Setting up clinic, X-ray machine, nursing home, pathological lab, etc.
- Buying ambulances, vehicles and other transport facilities used in medicals.
- Expansion or renovation of existing premises.
- Business trips.
- Any other activities related to medical practices.
- The applicant can receive loan up to 5 Cr with a sub ceiling for working capital limits at:
- 10% of total loan amount for up to 1 Cr.
- 5% of total loan amount for above 1 Cr.
- Key promoters should be qualified doctors.
- Qualified doctors with minimum qualification such as MBBS/BAMS/GAMS/BDS/BHMS.
Repayment of Loan and Collateral Security
- The loan can be returned in 7 years.
- Debtors can postpone the payment for maximum 12 months, 24 months in the case of construction on the proposed site.
- There is no requirement of collateral security for the loans up to 15 lakhs for allopathic doctors and 10 lakhs for other professionals.
- Tangible collateral security of at least 25% and personal guarantee of promoters for loans more than 15 lakhs.
To avail loans under this scheme, doctors can visit their nearest SBI branch.
For assistance, submit your project.