Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Govt of India has a scheme to provide Financial Support 100% Disabled Child of Ex-Servicemen.
The aim of this aid is to provide a small measure of relief to 100% disabled children of ESM.
The following criteria must be fulfilled:-
- Child must be a legitimate offspring of ESM/Widow.
- ESM should be of the rank of Havildar/equivalent of the Navy/Air Force and below.
- The child should be 100% disabled.
- Should not be in receipt of any disability benefit from any official agency.
- Should be recommended by respective Zila Sainik Board (ZSB).
For the disabled child out of AFFD Fund will be provided at a rate of Rs.1000/- per month payable on monthly basis during the financial year.
How to apply:
Application should be made on the prescribed application form with recommendation of Zila Sainik Welfare Officer (ZSWO) on it. Copies of the following documents duly attested by ZSWO must accompany the application:-
- Photocopy of Discharge Book (must have entry regarding child).
- ESM and Dependent Identity Card issued by ZSB.
- 100% disability certificate issued by Military / Govt hospital.
- Details of Bank A/c No (in PNB/SBI only) and IFS Code.
For More Info: Click Here
For Updates Download our App: Click Here