Global Investors Summit (GIS) is a ﬂagship investment promotion event of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The ambitious journey of GIS started in October 2007 in Indore with investment intentions of US$18.3bn and 301, primarily domestic participants. Over a period of eight years the Summit has evolved into a major international event being attended by who’s who of the Business World, Academia and Politics. The event provides unmatched platform for investors to network with all those who matter.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh organized this year’s Global Investors Summit in October, 2016 at Indore – the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. The two-day event aimed to showcase the strengths and industrial prowess of Madhya Pradesh, and provided a global platform for interaction with Indian industry leaders, policy makers, investors and other stakeholders.
- One stop Solution for interacting with investors, policy makers, industry experts, subject matter experts.
- Presence of Global leaders and Head States.
- Presence of Chairman and CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.
- Opportunity for Investment Promotion, Strategic Partnerships and Direct Investments.
- Better JV/ Partnership Opportunities.
For More Info: Click Here.
For Updates Download our App: Click Here.