Handicraft sector is important part for rural economy. Handicraft started as a part time activity in the rural areas, however it has now transformed into a flourishing economic activity due to significant market demand over the years. Seeing this Government of India has generated Monetary Fund for Handicraft Training Institutions.
- Handicraft Training through Established Institution.
- Vocational training institutions.
- Industrial training Institutes (ITI)
- Technical and other institutes from Central and States Government.
- Implementing should have the 5 year Training Programme.
- 3 years of experience in vocational training and trained at least 500 people.
- Financial Assistance for 5 Years to Institution.
For More Info: Click Here
To Download our App: Click Here