The Chief Minister Rojgar Yojana is initiated by Government of Goa to provide employment to all general people, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class people. The scheme is launched to uplift the employment capability and nurture the lives of every unemployed people.
To provide employment to people.
- Educated unemployed 18 to 42 years in general.
- Relaxable by 5 years in case of widow, disabled person, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class person.
- 8th passed; relaxable in deserving cases.
- Technical / professional qualifications. These will include candidates trained by GHRSSIDC, Agriculture Department, Forest Department or under any other Government Training Scheme.
- The income of spouse and dependents and children of minor age shall not exceed Rs.3,00,000/-p.a.
- Permanent resident of the area for at least 15 years. Documents required – Residential Certificate or School Leaving Certificate or passing Certificate from Goa Board/Goa University.
- Through this scheme monetary fund is provided through loans.
- Loans is also there for group members not exceeding five to start a business.
For More Info: Click Here