Government of Goa has come up with a new scheme to provide loan to Professionals such as Registered Medical Practitioners, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Advocate, Consulting Engineers, Chartered Engineers / Registered Valuers, Architects, Cost Accountants etc. in the individual/joint capacity or as a partnership concern/LLP/Company.
To provide financial assistance for finance acquisition of premises and equipments, machinery and furniture & fixtures required for setting up new or acquiring additional fixed assets for professional practice / consultancy venture.
- The promoter should have a minimum of two years experience in the line and the age limit shall be upto 55 years.
- The loan amount shall be utilized for creation of fixed assets, take-over/repayment of outstanding loans (only standard assets) of applicants from other banks/institutions against fixed assets acquired, during the past 18 months.
- The proposed property to be mortgaged, should not be presently leased out/rented out and should not be leased out/rented out in future without the permission of the Corporation.
- The repayment history & past dealings of the promoters/unit /sister concerns/group concerns with the Corporation/Banks/FIs should have been satisfactory.
- The applicant should be agreeable to mortgage its immovable property as prime security and hypothecate its moveable assets with first charge to the Corporation.
Quantum of loan will be upto Rs. 50.00 lakhs. The actual amount of loan sanctioned shall be decided by the Corporation based on its norms.
Area of operation:
In the State of Goa.
For More Info: Click here