- Fiscal Deficit for the Financial Year 2014-15 stands at 4.0 % as against the Target of 4.1 %
- Revenue Deficit for FY 2014-15 stands at 2.8% as Against Target of 2.9%
- Gross Tax Collections During 2014-15 Stand at Rs. 12,45,037 Crore and thus Registering a Growth of 9% during the period as Compared to FY 2013-14.
- As a result of prudent policies and commitment to fiscal consolidation, the fiscal deficit at the end of 2014-15, stands at Rs. 5,01,880 crore which is 98% of the projected figure in RE 2014-15.
- Fiscal deficit as a percentage of GDP is 4.0% as against the RE of 4.1%. (4.4% for the previous year 13-14). The Union Government is firmly committed to path of fiscal consolidation and this is a step forward.