The Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority has launched a scheme offering industrial plots of sizes greater than 2,100 square meters. The scheme is open for applicants from September 24 to October 16 this year. The well-planned, zero-waste discharge township is located in Greater Noida, along the Delhi-Mumbai industrial corridor
- Companies getting at least 60 out of 100 will be eligible to take part in the allotment process. The marks will be given on the basis of criteria fixed and mentioned in the brochure. Companies have to fulfill conditions such as financial strength, work experience in industrial projects, net worth, and turnover, among others, said the officials.
- It is an open-ended scheme and will continue till all the plots are allotted. The allotment process is scheduled from October 1 to October 16, 2021.
- Plots allotted from October 1 to 16 will be removed from the list, and the remaining ones will be allotted then on. The scheme will close only after the entire industrial space is allotted.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website and submitted after attaching documents mentioned in it. Eligible companies will get plots following a lucky draw.
- The sale of application forms will start from September 21. Forms will be available at select bank branches on payment of Rs 1,100. These are the Bank of Baroda branch at Gamma II, HDFC Bank at Alpha commercial belt, and Indian Bank at Jagat Farms – Gamma I.
- GNIDA will scrutinize the applications and ask applicants to appear before the allotment committee. The final approval will be done after seeking nod from the GNIDA board.
How To Apply
Visit website www.iitgnl.com to download Scheme Brochure containing detailed terms and conditions and to register and submit online application for land allotment.
Processing Fee: Non-refundable and non-adjustable FEE INR20,000/-(inclusive GST)
Application fee: 10% of the premium of plot
Immediate Possession: After 30%payment