- Tourists can now get a tour of the city and its landmarks as the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has launched a Mumbai Darshan by Helicopter package.
- This is a first-of-its-kind initiative, which has been initiated in association with a private helicopter operator.
- Ride is available for Rs 5,580 per person for 15mins.
- The bookings can be as low as 3,999, depending on the duration of the trip.
- The south Mumbai route is scheduled on Tuesdays and Fridays. It covers Juhu, Bandra-Worli Sea Link, Haji Ali and back.
- The north Mumbai route is slated for Mondays and Saturdays and the ride will cover Juhu, Versova, Malad, Gorai, Pagoda, Essel World and back.