The Nagaland Industrial Development Corporation Limited (NIDC) is a Government of Nagaland undertaking with a mandate to assist, develop and promote industrial growth in the State. Besides funding long-term needs of industrial ventures by way of loans and capital infusion, NIDC is instrumental in development of infrastructure, providing technical and commercial know-how to entrepreneurs.
- To promote, develop, establish and assist industries in the State and create gainful employment opportunities for local population.
- Develop entrepreneurial and other technical skills of the available human resources by setting up training centers.
- Provide basic industrial infrastructure such as power, water, communications, etc.
- Promote export-oriented industries with a view to exploit the emerging market opportunities in the neighboring countries.
- Encourage large and medium scale mother industries to create an industrial base making use of the available resource base of the state compatible with the local environment and ecology.
- Develop and promote Tourism Industry in the State.
- Develop food-processing industry by facilitating forward and backward linkages.
- Expedite formalization and development of cross border trade with Myanmar.
- MSME Units
- Tiny and Large Sector units
- Small Scale Service & Business Enterprises (SSSBEs)
- Sick Units/Relief Undertaking Units subject to a maximum period of 3 years.
- Export Oriented Units
- Units undergoing Expansion/Diversification/Modernization
- Subsidy on power tariff at the rates of 30% and 25% for loads upto 2 MW and above 2 MW respectively for a period of 5 years from the date of commercial production subject to a maximum ceiling limit of Rs.2 lakh annually.
- Cost of drawal of 33/11 KV line to eligible industrial unit shall be reimbursed subject to a ceiling of Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Subsidy will be available for new units with investment in plant & machinery above Rs.25 lakh at the rate of 50% of the cost of Detailed Reports subject to a ceiling of Rs.1.00 lakh.
- Reimbursement upto 25% of the actual wage bill for local tribal employees employed by eligible units upto three years from the date of entertainment subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.1.00 lakh annually.
- An additional 5% capital investment subsidy subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.3.00 lakh.
- Cost of laboratory equipment for the purpose of quality control and quality certification will be reimbursed subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.50,000/- in cases where it does not form part of the project cost for SSI and Rs.1.00 lakh in case of Large & Medium unit.
- 50% Stamp Duty and Registration Fee for securing loans from Financial Institutions including Mortgage of fixed assets shall be exempted from the Stamp Duty Act for a period of 5 (five) years.
- Price preference of 15% and exemption of Earnest Money for purchases shall be admissible to all eligible units under Govt. Store Purchase Program.
- Stipend at the rate of Rs.500/- per month per trainee shall be provided for training of 100 youth annually for special EDP to be conducted by Govt. approved/recognized Institutions.
For Detail: Click Here