The Study Tour is organized by State Mission on Food Processing to promote Food Processing and Preservation in the Himachal Pradesh. There are many people in the state who lack proper system for their food preservation. The tour will aims at collecting information on Food and how they can bring changes in the livelihood of the people.
Study tour in Food Processing.
- Participants could be representatives from the Government
- Food Industry associations
- Each study tour group may consist of upto 25 persons in a batch
- The Financial Assistance is provided upto Rs. 4.00 lakhs per batch.
- Good performer batch may get a chance to be the part of SMPF.
How to Apply:
The organization seeking for organizing a study tour may submit a proposal indicating –
- Objectives of the study tour
- Places to be visited during the tour
- Composition of the study team
- Bio –Data of the members of the study team
For Application Form please refer to Annexure-VIII and IX in More Info link.
For More Info: Click Here