The government of Madhya Pradesh launched the Rastriya Parivaar Sahayata Yojana to help poor families whose head of the family has passed away. It is one of the welfare schemes of MP Panchayat and Social Justice Department.
- To provide financial assistance for the death of the family head
- All the BPL families whose family head have died.
- Their age should be from 18 to 65 years.
- He/she should be the only earner in the family.
- 10000/- assistance on demise of the Head of family
- Death certificate
- Postmortem report
- BPL identity card.
Local Zonal Office of Municipal Corporation Yojna office, Beside Mayor Residence Jabalpur Municipal Corporation, Jabalpur
Joint Director, Panchayat and Social Justice, DRDA Office, Jabalpur. Ph. No.-0761-2625256
For More Details: Click Here