Voluntary organization plays a very important role to help women and child, and provide them social security. To help these organizations, Government of India is providing grant-in-aid scheme to such voluntary organizations.
- To prove grants to voluntary organization in the field of Child and Women Development.
- Voluntary organizations /institutions, universities, research institutes, including those set up and funded by Central Government/State Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Local Authority/Cooperative Institutions.
- Organization should have experience of working in that programme or related area.
- Organization should have been in existence for at least two years.
- Stable organization with facilities, resources and personnel.
- It should not be run for profit to any individual or body of individuals.
- Properly constituted Managing Body with its powers/duties and responsibilities.
- Services should be open to all without distinction of caste, religion or language.
- Grant in assistance is provided in following sectors.
- Infrastructures- Include construction of building or extension of existing building or rent of the building in which service is provided.
- Cost of equipment and furniture.
- Charges due to the delivery of the service (education, training, food, etc.)
- Other charges for proper running of programmes.
How to apply:
- Voluntary Organizations of state can apply to their respective states.
- Well-known Organizations and reputed State level organizations, already known to the Department of Women and Child Development, can be entertained directly.
- The Applicant should have-
- Constitution of the Association, its articles memorandum, and aims and objectives.
- Last Annual Report.
- Information relating to the grant received or likely to be received from Central Government State Government.
- A statement of full receipt and expenditure of the organisation/institution for the last two years
For More Info: Click Here