Uttar Pradesh Government will start UP Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme 2022 (UP CMAPS). In this CMAPS Scheme, UP state govt. will provide training to applicant youths and link them with definite employment for a specified duration. As many as 50,000 youths will be trained under the various initiatives run by the Department of Micro, Small, and MSMEs to encourage skill development and self-sufficiency. All the youths will also get Rs. 2,500 per month as stipend while working as on-job internship trainee. For UP CMAPS Scheme 2022, CM Yogi Aditya Nath led UP govt. has allocated Rs. 100 crores in UP Budget session on 18th February 2022. As announced by Yogi Aditya Nath the internship would be conducted for a 2-time frame consisting of a 6-month training course and a 1-year training course in others.
Objective Of the Scheme
- The objective of the Uttar Pradesh government behind the launching of the Chief Minister Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state by providing them training.
- There are many people in the state who are unable to get training due to their economic problems and they have to do a small job. This is the reason that the government should now provide training to these youths to work in further business, without paying any amount.
- In this way, after getting training from these government and semi-government and other institutions, many employment opportunities will be available for these youth.
- The internship scheme is to deal with the problem of rising unemployment in the state. Upon successful completion of training, each student will receive a placement according to their talent and skills. Government will provide job opportunities to around 5,00,000 students.
Benefits of the Scheme
- Main beneficiary of the scheme is the youth who will get free training. After getting training from the centers available by the government, all these youths will be called masters of their fields and will be able to get jobs in their fields easily. This step of the government will prove to be very good for making the career of the youth. More than 80000 youths will be imparted training.
- Along with this, all the youth who will get training under this scheme will also be given an allowance of ₹ 25000 during this period. Under this scheme, the government has also decided to set up youth hubs in every district of the state and its work has also started.
- Efficiency training will be provided to 37000 youth in 18 departments of the state along with industrial development and MSMEs. The preparation will be reached out to 5,000 youth from the Health and Family Welfare Department, 1,000 in the Urban Development Department, 5,000 in the Irrigation Department and 2,000 in the Secondary and Higher Education Department.
To visit the Official Apprenticeship Training Portal, CLICK HERE