Minorities Welfare Department, Government of Telangana has initiated this scheme for extending financial support to every poor girl belonging to muslim minority Community.
Aim is to decrease the burden of marriage expenses from Muslim Brides minorities.
- She shall belong to the minority community.
- She shall be a resident of Telangana state.
- She should have completed 18 years of age at the time of marriage.
- The Wedding of the said girl shall be on or after October 2, 2014.
- The combined income of the Parents of the girl shall not exceed Rs. 2,00,000/- per annum.
- The “Shaadi Mubaarak” cannot be combined with any other scheme such as the incentive award for inter-caste marriages with Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Financial assistance of Rs. 51,000/- at the time of marriage shall be granted to every unmarried girl belonging to the Muslim minority community.
How to Apply
Applicants shall apply online for the Telangana “Shaadi Mubaarak” by accessing the website at the following site: https://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in through any MEESEVA Center.
The following certificates shall be attached:
- Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate (the certificate shall be latest and shall not be older than 6 months from the date of marriage)
- Aadhaar card of the bride and bride groom.
- A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Passbook (Savings Account) containing the photo of the bride and her account details.
- Wedding Card if available
- Wedding Photograph
- Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Church/Mosque/any other authority/ institution which has performed the marriage..
The District Minority Welfare Officer of the District after due verification of the documents shall sanction the amounts to be payable in the bank accounts of the Bride as furnished on the online system.
For More Info: Click Here.