Given a huge trust on skill development a need is felt for taking skill development course aligned to national occupation standard leading to training institutes as per National skill qualification framework the need to provide loan to students who want to train their skills.
Skill loan schemes aims at providing loan facility to individual who wants to take up skill development course as per skilling loan facility.
- Person should be resident of India.
- Must have secured admission in industrial training institutes (ITIs), polytechnic, central board, college to recognized university, training partner affiliated to national skill development corporation. State skill mission, State skill corporation or degree from National Skill Qualification Framework.
- Loans will be range from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 150000
- Tuition fees will be paid from loan bank (excluding examination fees and purchase of books)
- Interest charge = 1.50 % above base rate ; penal interest upto 2% will be levied on overdue amount.
For More Info : Click Here