Teacher training is seen as the most important and requirement in the educational sector. Seeing this Prime Minister Narendra Modi has envisaged and launched “Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Teacher Training Programme. This programme will aspire students who want to become teacher in institutions or colleges. This will also improve the quality of teachers and will ultimately lead to improvement in learning outcomes of the students.
- To eliminate the shortcomings related to teachers and teaching across the educational system ranging from schools to higher education like colleges.
- To strengthen the institutional mechanisms (Schools of Education, Institutes of Academic leadership and Education Management, Subject based networks, Teaching–learning Centres etc.) at the Centre & in the States.
- To empower teachers and faculty during training, re-training, refresher and orientation programmes in generic skills, pedagogic skills and discipline.
- Students and Teachers all over India
- Colleges, Universities all over India
- To develop Schools of Education within Central Universities.
- Masters in Elementary education
- Bachelors and Masters in Secondary education
- Bachelors and Masters in Early Childhood Education
- Advance Diploma in Educational Management
- Masters in Educational Studies
- Masters in Educational management –MBA(Ed.)
- To develop high quality science and mathematics teachers.
- All around development of students like training ,seminar,internship,summer school programme.
- Promotion grant to teachers.
For More Info : Click Here