- The West Bengal State Electricity Board has announced a new mobile app for payment of bills.
- Christened mywbsedl, the app would be free of cost for users and available on android and windows app store. Consumers would have an option of paying their bills directly through the mywbsedl app.
- The State Electricity Board is also considering withdrawing the convenience charge that is levied when consumers opt to pay their bills online using the debit or credit cards options.
- The West Bengal State Electricity Board that has more than 1.65 crore consumers is looking at reducing the load at bill counters across the state once the app is launched.
- To make the app more user friendly, the state electricity board has also tied up with M-paise, for an e-wallet feature. The consumers can key in their consumer numbers in M-paise portal and create balance in their account to pay the bills directly.
Please give this app
You can check here for more information,