For encouragement of Environmental Infrastructure Gujarat Government has come up with a scheme that gives incentives to the organisation for development of Common Environmental Infrastructure. The key features are enlisted below:
Period of Operation:
From 1st January 2015 to 31st December 2019
- Any Industries Association, Any Enterprise (except for captive use) or firm which is registered under societies act or under the companies act or GIDC/Board/PSU/Corporation /Municipal Corporation/Urban Development Authority, etc.
- Download the application form from here: Click Here
- Financial Assistance of Rs. 50 Crore or Total 25 % of project cost, whichever is less
- Committee may grant 100% financial assistance to the Government Agency, State and Central Govt. Agency, PSUs etc.
- In case if there is no stake holder for the development of infrastructure of the industrial area/estate, Industries commissioner may appoint agency to undertake study on requirement of critical infrastructure and put up to implementation committee for sanction of project and to appoint agency to execute the work
Designation: Jt. Commissioner of Industries (Incentive)
Address: Block no. 1, 4th floor,
Udyog Bhavan, Sector 11,
Gandhinagar- 382 017
Phone: 079 232 52594, 079 232 526588,
E-mail: [email protected]
For More Info: Click Here